My grandma used to always tell us that she was glad that we came to live at her house. I grew up hearing that all the time. Now having children of my own, I know exactly what she meant.
Dylan Michael Helmandollar was born on 10/11/12 at 10:11 p.m. weighing in at 6 lbs. 5 oz. and 19.5" long. He was born 3 weeks early, I guess he was just too excited to come meet us! It's a little late posting about this, but I thought he still deserved a post :)
He has been an amazing little spirit in our home and we love him dearly.
Katelyn loves being a big sister and she is very sweet to him...most of the time. She brings him blankets and stuffed animals and makes sure to let me know if he is crying for even a second.
We are a pretty happy family of four! These two little ones sure do keep us on our feet but we wouldn't want it any other way. This truly is the meaning of blessed!



No comments:
Post a Comment